4 pillars for understanding near time Bible prophecy
Turkey, Turkey, Turkey, and Mosul
By Craig C. White
Here are four simple insights that will help you to recognize what is going on in the world today.
1. In Ezekiel chapter 38 the man named Magog is the “chief prince” or primary governor of Turkey. Magog along with his brothers Meshech and Tubal were princes over the provinces of Asia Minor or what we call Turkey today. Ezekiel chapter 38 tells us that the primary ruler of Turkey will lead an invasion into Israel. Ezekiel chapter 39 tells us that the primary ruler of Turkey will also lead the battle of Armageddon. The Antichrist leads the battle of Armageddon so the primary governor of Turkey is the Antichrist. Today Turkish President Erdogan claims that he is god. Turkish President Erdogan is the Antichrist!
Eze 38:1-3 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him, 3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
Read Magog Made Easy! https://hightimetoawake.com/magog-made-easy/
2. Isaiah 17:1 tells us that Damascus will be destroyed. Jeremiah 49:23 tells us that this invasion begins in Syria’s northwestern cities near the Turkish border. Turkey will invade Syria from the northwest and then march down to Damascus. Isaiah chapter 10 identifies the Antichrist as being similar to the ancient Assyrian kings because he will also invade Syria and then invade northern Israel. Turkish President Erdogan will destroy Damascus and then invade Israel.
Jeremiah 49:23 Concerning Damascus. Hamath is confounded, and Arpad: for they have heard evil tidings: they are fainthearted; there is sorrow on the sea; it cannot be quiet.
Read The nations are disquieted over Syria. https://hightimetoawake.com/the-nations-are-disquieted-over-syria/
3. Daniel chapter 7 describes three Unions that will combine to form the next World Empire. These three Unions are 1) the European Union 2) the new Russian Union 3) a new Middle Eastern Union. The new Middle Eastern Union will be represented by a leopard. I think that after Turkey conquers Syria they will then install Muslim Brotherhood leadership there. Turkey, Syria, Iraq, and Iran will be the first four nations to form this Union. These four nations are all located along the Euphrates River (Revelation 9:14).
Daniel 7:6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.
Read The Leopard is Upon Us! https://hightimetoawake.com/the-leopard-is-upon-us/
4. The book of Nahum indicates that the city of Mosul will be flooded by water. Mosul is located in northern Iraq. The ruins of ancient Nineveh are located within its city limits. God destroyed ancient Nineveh with a flood of water. He will also destroy Mosul with a flood. Mosul is the hometown and headquarters of ISIS.
Nahum 1:8 But with an overrunning flood he will make an utter end of the place thereof, and darkness shall pursue his enemies.
Read The End of ISIS is near! https://hightimetoawake.com/the-end-of-isis-is-near/
To summarize; First Turkey will invade Syria from its northwestern border. Turkey will march down to Damascus and destroy the old city. Turkey will then form a new Middle Eastern Union. After Turkey destroys Damascus it will lead an invasion into Israel. Turkish President Erdogan is the Antichrist! Also at some point soon ISIS will be flooded in Mosul.
3 thoughts on “4 pillars for understanding near time Bible prophecy”
The risk of a collapse of the dam in Mosul is growing every day.
A fifth pillar still might be your ideas concerning the false profit. I have been reading several sources in regards to Gulen, Erdogan, and the EU. I know it seems impossible for Erdogan and Gulen to reconcile, but some see there reconciliation as a win-win for Turkey. Here are three reasons to support your ideas.
1. The West and the EU would be happy to see Erdogan embrace a so called moderate. I don’t think Gulen has ever been a moderate. Remember if this is the antichrist and false profit, their perceived rivalry and future reconciliation would be brilliant and diabolical. The EU actually suggested that Erdogan should soften his stance towards Gulen, and he quickly rejected their ideas as me delink in Turkey’s affairs. He has since then backed away from his tantrum, and is courting the favor of the EU again.
2. The secularist in Turkey are a problem for Erdogan, and Gulen’s belief is one that Islam must flourish within the deceitfulness of tolerance. With the departure of Dovutoglo, and Erdogan wanting to make a big move at his exceptional congress in May, a peace offering to Gulen would cause the EU and the West to slobber all over themselves and lift up the AC in the eyes of the OIC as the worker of Peace and moderation. Leopards are very cunning, all look the same, and lurk in the darkness ready to pounce on their prey.
3. As you pointed out in your commentary, Erdoganand And Gulen have worked together towards these goals in the past, and I believe their shared goals for an Islamic Caliphate out weigh their differences. Both of them also want to see Assad removed from power.
Just some thoughts about a fifth pillar,
David that is a brilliant analysis. I didn’t include the False Prophet because I don’t think that it is as near a prophetic event as the other four. The False Prophet arises after the establishment of the next world empire. I think that happens during the Tribulation period. I expect that the Church will be taken away before that.