Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

Luke 2:7-14

Merry ChristmasLuke 2:7-14  And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.  8  And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.  9  And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.  10  And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.  11  For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.  12  And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.  13  And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,  14  Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

Merry Christmas! from Craig C. White and High Time to Awake

Permanent link to this article: https://hightimetoawake.com/2020/12/24/merry_christmas/

16 comments

Skip to comment form

• David on December 24, 2015 at 11:43 pm

Merry Christmas Craig, thank you for all of inspirational writing this year. May God bless your watchful days in 2016.

David

1. Merry Christmas David. Thank you for all your intelligent input this year.

• Nancy Anderson on December 24, 2016 at 7:50 pm

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Craig, and have an even more fulfilling and blessed New Year in 2017!

1. Thank you Nancy. Merry Christmas to you! Thank you for your good comments this year

• David Parker on December 24, 2016 at 9:30 pm

Merry Christmas Craig,

We are getting close to His return!

David

1. Merry Christmas David. I agree. I wonder if this is our last Christmas this side of glory?!

• Mark on December 25, 2016 at 5:38 am

Merry Christmas Craig!
    Thanks for continuing the hope ^_^

1. Merry Christmas Mark. Even though my present life may be in the doldrums I am certain that my eternity will be glorious.

• David Parker on December 24, 2017 at 3:30 pm

Craig,

Another blessed year of watching and praying is passing, and we are looking for the return of our King.

Have a very merry Christmas,

David

1. Merry Christmas David. We could see Jesus in 2018. If not then we will be able to discern his near coming. Good bless you, Craig C. White

• Jennifer on December 24, 2017 at 5:43 pm

Merry Christmas, Craig!

We will meet Jesus soon!
    Jennifer

1. Merry Christmas Jennifer. I think that Jesus will return when the Turkish Army enters the Golan Heights. Turkey will attack Hamah and Tell Rifaat then destroy Damascus then invade the Golan Heights. God bless you as you watch, Craig

• jennifer on December 24, 2018 at 2:27 pm

Merry Christmas, Craig! We are closer still. It seems like Jesus is right at the door now. I feel like Erdogan is steps away from all of these things. I feel so blessed to be able to always go to your website. I really appreciate you always keeping us updated and continuing this site. I know I always learn from you and trust your information and I cannot say that about all the writers and sadly that includes Christian sites. You never waiver. I have read your website for the past five years. God bless you! We will meet Jesus very very soon!
    Jennifer

1. Merry Christmas Jennifer. It is nice to have you with me at High Time to Awake for all these years.

Yup Turkey is present and ready to attack Hamah and Tell Rifaat like Jeremiah 49:23 says. It seems to be taking a long time. But I am reminded about Jesus’ words in Revelation, “behold I come quickly”. God bless you in 2019. Craig C. White

• Brian Kelley on December 24, 2018 at 10:26 pm

It looks like Trump is playing into Erdogan’s hands. He’s even accepted an invitation to Turkey. Into the snake pit/lion’s den. Merry Christmas, Craig! I look forward to being caught up with you and my other brothers and sisters to meet Jesus!

1. Merry Christmas Brian. It is amazing how much Erdogan is allowed to do. Russia has allowed Turkey to get a significant military presence in Syria even though they are on opposite sides. Even Iran has just said that they support the Turkish military presence in Idlib.